Samsung SCX-3200 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
With the Samsung SCX-3200, completing even high-volume print tasks is easier and more convenient. It offers print speeds of up to 16 pages per minute, with the first print out in just under 8.5 seconds. This device also ensures crisp, pro-quality prints with its 1200x1200 dpi resolution. But to meet your serious printing needs, make sure to turn to Inkjets.com for top-tier replacement toner cartridges. Our Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge will take care of any print task with its impressive 1500-page yield. It also comes with a premium toner blend that can create the sharpest and most vivid monochrome you've ever seen—and at budget-friendly price to boot! Order this exceptional option now and get up to 55% off, plus free shipping on orders above .
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the empty toner cartridge in your Samsung SCX-3200 laser printer. Here's how:
- Turn off the printer and wait for it to cool down.
- Lift the scan unit and then open the inner cover.
- Grab the used toner cartridge by the handle, then pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge side to side up to six time to evenly distribute the toner.
- Remove the protective cap from the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, pushing it in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the inner cover and the scan unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Compatible units, like our Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, can offer the same excellent page yield and print quality as its more popular counterparts. Unlike the latter, however, our options won't result in a thinner wallet.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! Aside from keeping printing costs to a minimum, our Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge allows for safe and seamless performance with your Samsung SCX-3200. It also won't affect the printer warranty.
Any tips on storing my unopened toner cartridges properly?
Just avoid exposing them to harsh lighting and extreme temperatures. This means keeping them away from areas near windows or by air conditioners and humidifiers. To retain the toner quality, make sure they're not stored alongside gaseous cleaning materials, as well.