Samsung SCX-3201 TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for SCX-3201
- Special Price $28.95 As low as $21.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's simple to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung SCX-3201. Here's how:
- The first thing that you need to do is to turn off the power of your printer. Let it cool down for a few minutes.
- Open the scanner unit and inner cover. Then, slide the used toner cartridge out of it.
- Remove any packaging material used to cover the replacement cartridge.
- Distribute the toner. To do this, simply rock the cartridge back and forth several times.
- Take the protective cap out of the cartridge.
- By using the handle, insert the toner cartridge firmly into the SCX-3201 until it latches into place.
- Close the inner cover followed by the scanner unit.
- Plug you printer's cord into a grounded electrical outlet to turn it on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the Samsung SCX-3201 toner cartridge?
Your SCX-3201 is designed to stop printing once the toner cartridge reaches the end of its life. So, when this happens, make sure to replace the old cartridge with a new one in order to resume printing.
Can I get free shipping with the Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
No. Our Compatible Samsung MLT-D104S costs less than the minimum purchase requirement, which is $30. But if you will combine your orders and get an order subtotal of $30 or more, then you'll get free shipping to the contiguous US.
Do you allow cancellation of order?
Yes. To cancel your order, make sure to contact us. Orders that are not yet out for shipping may still be cancelled. If your order is already out for delivery, wait for the item to arrive and return it to us for a refund.