SCX-3405Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
Shop Cartridges for SCX-3405, SCX-3405FW, SCX-3405W
- Samsung MLT-D101S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung SCX-3405:
- Lift the scanning unit.
- Open the cartridge cover to gain access to the empty toner cartridge.
- Grasp the empty cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge. Then, hold it on both sides and gently shake it for 5 to 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and slide it into the printer. Push it all the way in until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover and lower the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if one of the toner cartridges on my Samsung SCX-3405 is running low on toner?
If the amount of toner in one of the cartridges is low, a message or LED appears on the SCX-3405 printer display.
Can I continue printing even if the ‘Prepare new cartridge’ appears on the control panel display?
Yes. The ‘Prepare new cartridge’ indicates a low toner level, but you can still print if you just redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge. You can do this by removing the cartridge and shaking it for five or six times and then, reinstall it.
What is the expected delivery period for your UPS Standard shipping option?
The expected delivery period for the UPS Standard is 3 to 8 business days.