Samsung SCX-3405W Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Enjoy big discounts with our compatible Samsung SCX-3405W toner cartridges. Inkjets.com offers superb discounts on these items and more. Enjoy savings up to 75%, free shipping on orders over $30, and a 1-year money-back guarantee with free returns.
The Samsung SCX-3405W Black & White Multifunction Laser Printer is a scanner, copier, and printer in one. Featuring fast speeds, it boasts a first print out time of 8.5 seconds and a copy and print speed of up to 21 pages per minute. You can do more with your printer when it’s equipped with a reliable yet affordable toner replacement like Inkjets.com.
When you use the Samsung MLT-D101S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, you get professional performance at a very affordable price without sacrificing quality. Our Inkjets.com guarantee promises you’ll be satisfied with our products. If you’re not, we’ll gladly refund your purchase at full price. Order more than $30 of products today and your shipping fee is on us.
Compatible toner for Samsung SCX-3405W
The Samsung SCX-3405W uses Samsung MLT-D101S toner cartridge.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a quick guide on how to install your new compatible Samsung SCX-3405W toner cartridges:
- Lift the scanner top from the front of the machine.
- Using the switch on the left side, lift up the cartridge cover.
- Pull out the used toner cartridge using the handle and recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging, and gently shake it left to right 5-6 times to evenly distribute the toner inside. Remove the protective cover.
- Using the handle, insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Carefully close the top of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages will this cartridge last?
The Samsung MLT-D101S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can produce up to 1,500 pages depending on the printer settings you use and how often you print.
Are compatible cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes. Our compatible cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer, provided they are the correct cartridge for your printer. If you have any problems, our customer support team is always ready to assist you.
Will anything happen to my printer warranty if I use a generic toner?
No. Your printer warranty will be unaffected when you use generic toners for printing.