Samsung SCX-4521 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Samsung SCX-4521F is a multifunction laserjet monochrome printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in one. It boasts a print and copy speed of up to 20 pages per minute, and features and adjustable sleep mode to save on money and on electricity. Save even more by buying your ink supplies from Inkjets.com.
We offer toner cartridges such as our Samsung SCX-4521D3 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge that work just as good, if not better than, genuine supplies. You'll get our ink at a low price without sacrificing on quality. Buy from us today and take advantage of the great deals we have to offer.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front door.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out and remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its bag and remove the paper protecting the cartridge by pulling the packing tape.
- Gently roll the cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner.
- Unfold the toner cartridge handle and grasp it. Insert the cartridge in the machine until it snaps into place.
- Close the front door. Make sure that the door is securely closed. If the cover is not firmly closed, printing errors may occur when you print.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this print before needing replacement?
Our Samsung SCX-4521D3 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge has a final page yield of up to 3,000. Depending on your printer settings, you'll be able to print roughly 3,000 pages of documents before needing to replace your toner cartridge.
How long is your warranty valid for?
Our money back guarantee is good for one year from your date of purchase. Within that time, we’ll give your money back, no questions asked, if you aren’t satisfied with our products. Our customer service team will help you facilitate your return.
If I buy extra toner for emergencies, are the extra cartridges going to last in storage?
The toner that we offer for this printer can last in storage for 24-36 months. If you want to maximize your shelf life, store your extra toner in its original packaging. Keep it in a cool, dry place, and store it far away from direct sunlight.