Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
The Samsung SCX-4623F is a laser all-in-one machine that can print, scan, fax, and copy. Its relatively inexpensive price, good output quality, and 250-sheet paper tray allows it to answer to the printing demands of a small office.
At Inkjets.com, we make sure our toner replacements are made to meet and exceed OEM standards. Our Samsung MLT-D105L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a long shelf life—24 to 36 months to be exact, given that you store them properly. That said, you can definitely buy in bulk, so your office won’t run out of ink in the middle of the work day. And if you order at least $30 of products today, you’ll get your shipping fee for free.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s front door.
- Pull the old cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge.
- Pull the packing tape to remove the paper protecting the cartridge.
- Locate the sealing tape at the end of the toner cartridge, then pull it to remove the entire length of the tape.
- Shake your new toner five or six times to distribute the ink inside.
- Install the new toner into the printer.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I bought a few toner cartridges. How do I store them properly?
To make sure your toners do not dry up before the end of their shelf lives, keep them in their original packaging and store them in a cool, dry place. Also, keep them away from the direct rays of the sun or areas where extreme changes in temperature and humidity happen.
Why should I get remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks help you save up on a lot of money, since our products come at only a fraction of the cost that you’d normally pay for original cartridges. Secondly, you’ll also helps save the environment by purchasing reused and recycled products.
What does high yield mean?
“High yield” means this cartridge holds more ink than standard-size cartridges. In this case, our Samsung MLT-D105L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,500 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.