Samsung SCX-4623F TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for SCX-4623F
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front door.
- Pull the old cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge.
- Pull the packing tape to remove the paper protecting the cartridge.
- Locate the sealing tape at the end of the toner cartridge, then pull it to remove the entire length of the tape.
- Shake your new toner five or six times to distribute the ink inside.
- Install the new toner into the printer.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I bought a few toner cartridges. How do I store them properly?
To make sure your toners do not dry up before the end of their shelf lives, keep them in their original packaging and store them in a cool, dry place. Also, keep them away from the direct rays of the sun or areas where extreme changes in temperature and humidity happen.
Why should I get remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks help you save up on a lot of money, since our products come at only a fraction of the cost that you’d normally pay for original cartridges. Secondly, you’ll also helps save the environment by purchasing reused and recycled products.
What does high yield mean?
“High yield” means this cartridge holds more ink than standard-size cartridges. In this case, our Samsung MLT-D105L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,500 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.