Samsung SCX-4623FW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
If you’re tired of sinking money into expensive toners and want to save up, you’re in the right place. At Inkjets.com, we’ll make sure that your Samsung SCX-4623FW will get the best toner without burning a hole in your budget.
Our Samsung MLT-D105L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is made to meet and exceed OEM standards, which means you’ll get the same performance as that of original cartridges. The only difference this time is the price tag.
For your peace of mind, we offer a 1-year warranty valid upon purchase date. If you’re unhappy with any of your purchase, just let us know and we’ll refund you at full price or replace your product.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front door.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge.
- Unpack your new toner, and remove the protective paper by pulling the tape.
- Locate the sealing tape at the end of the toner. Then, carefully pull it out until the entire length of the tape is removed.
- Shake your cartridge five to six times to distribute the toner inside.
- Hold the new toner by its handle and insert it into the printer.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high yield cartridges?
These are cartridges that carries more ink than standard-sized ones, thereby producing more outputs. Our Samsung MLT-D105L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,500 pages, depending on your frequency of printing and printer settings.
How long can I keep this toner in storage?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months, so feel free to stock up. Just make sure that you keep unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
I’m encountering issues after installing this toner. What do I do?
There are a number of possible reasons for this. Please reach out to our support team via live chat or phone call, so we can diagnose the problem and walk you through the solution.