SCX-4835FRCartridge prices starting at $40.95
There's so much more to love about the Samsung SCX-4835FR. From its 4-in-1 functionality and fast print speeds to advanced features such as a reversible ADF, this multifunction printer is definitely a must-have for your growing business or for your large workgroup. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages, perfect for those who do a lot of large-volume printing. And since it comes with a patented anti-jam roller, misfeeds are highly prevented. If it's time to replace its cartridge, there's no better place to shop online than here at Inkjets. We have the Samsung MLT-D205L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge at an amazingly low price, saving you as much as 70% on premium-quality toner. Do your shopping here and enjoy free shipping on US continental orders and up.
Shop Cartridges for SCX-4835FR
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung SCX-4835FR:
- Begin by opening the front cover of the SCX-4835FR.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the machine.
- Open the protective bag for the replacement cartridge. Don't forget to pull out its label.
- Shake the cartridge several times to distribute the toner evenly. Be careful not to touch its green underside by doing so.
- Grasp the handle of the toner cartridge, and then push it firmly into the device until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover. Your Samsung printer is now ready for everyday use.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Samsung SCX-4835FR suddenly stops printing. Could it be that the toner cartridge has totally run out of toner?
Yes. When the toner cartridge has totally run out of toner, your Samsung SCX-4835FR will suddenly stop printing. Get a replacement toner cartridge right away.
Is a high-yield toner cartridge more economical to use than the standard cartridge?
Yes, especially if you do a lot of bulk printing. A high-yield toner cartridge contains more toner so it lasts longer and print more pages, offering a lower cost per page in the long run. This also saves you money and time from reordering and replacing cartridges just to get those bulk printing jobs done.
Do you offer discounts on purchase orders made by corporations?
Yes. We offer special pricing on bulk orders made by corporations. To know the exact details, call us via our hotline or send us an email at email@example.com.