Samsung SCX-5635FN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $38.95
The Samsung SCX-5635fn offers fast print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute, and comes with optimized 1200x1200 dpi resolution so you can create those crisp, professional-quality prints. It also comes with automatic duplexing and up to 550-sheet paper capacity for easier media handling. But when your device is almost out of toner, just turn to Inkjets.com for the best replacements. We have our Samsung MLT-D208L Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, which comes with an amazing 10000-page yield. It allows you to get more printing done, while creating super-sharp and vivid monochrome output. Plus, it ensures considerable savings thanks to its budget-friendly price. Save more on your replacement toner by ordering now. You can get up to 51% off, along with free shipping on orders worth over $30.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used toner cartridge in your Samsung SCX-5635fn printer is worry-free. Just follow this handy guide:
- Pull open the front cover.
- Reach in and grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge. Use it to pull the old cartridge out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging. Carefully take off the label from the new cartridge, as well.
- Holding the new cartridge at both ends, roll it thoroughly up to six times to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and insert it slowly into the printer until it's firmly seated.
- Close the front cover, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They are new, third-party cartridges that strictly adhere to the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. These cartridges are designed to look and work the same way as their original counterparts, making them safe to use with your Samsung SCX-5635fn printer.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Using our our Samsung MLT-D208L Compatible Black Toner Cartridge will not void your printer warranty. And while it's more reasonably priced compared to what you're used to, this cartridge can still deliver the same unmatched print output. In addition, it comes with Inkjets.com's solid 1-year warranty and satisfaction guarantee.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are generally used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.