Samsung SCX-5935FN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $42.95
The Samsung SCX5935F is a monochrome multifunction printer, fax machine, copier, and scanner all in one. It features fast print and copy speeds of up to 35 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. With Energy Star compliance, this machine can do everything you need while saving on electricity.
With InkJets.com, you can save on printing supplies too. Our Samsung MLT-D206L Compatible Black Toner Cartridge is guaranteed to keep you printing for a long time. Enjoy crisp, clean prints for each project. You get quality toner without the hefty price tag. Order with us today and see how much money we can save you.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the toner cartridge out. Recycle the old toner cartridge appropriately.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its bag.
- Slowly shake the cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge. It will assure maximum copies per cartridge.
- Hold the toner cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the machine. Tabs on the sides of the cartridge and corresponding grooves within the machine will guide the cartridge into the correct position until it locks into place completely.
- Close the front cover. Make sure that the cover is securely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this toner print?
The Samsung MLT-D206L Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages before needing replacement. The final page count will depend on the type of settings you use when you print. We suggest using draft or economy settings for non-essential documents to maximize your toner.
Will using your products void the warranty of my printer?
No. Our products are guaranteed to work seamlessly with your printer, and will not void its warranty.
My printer started acting strange after installing your product. What do I do?
First, make sure you've installed your toner correctly. Follow the instructions given, ensuring that all panels are closed and that your cartridge is fully inserted into your machine. If it still does not work as before, don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team via live chat or phone call.