Samsung SCX-5935FN TonerCartridge prices starting at $42.95
Shop Cartridges for SCX-5935FN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the toner cartridge out. Recycle the old toner cartridge appropriately.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its bag.
- Slowly shake the cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge. It will assure maximum copies per cartridge.
- Hold the toner cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the machine. Tabs on the sides of the cartridge and corresponding grooves within the machine will guide the cartridge into the correct position until it locks into place completely.
- Close the front cover. Make sure that the cover is securely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this toner print?
The Samsung MLT-D206L Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages before needing replacement. The final page count will depend on the type of settings you use when you print. We suggest using draft or economy settings for non-essential documents to maximize your toner.
Will using your products void the warranty of my printer?
No. Our products are guaranteed to work seamlessly with your printer, and will not void its warranty.
My printer started acting strange after installing your product. What do I do?
First, make sure you've installed your toner correctly. Follow the instructions given, ensuring that all panels are closed and that your cartridge is fully inserted into your machine. If it still does not work as before, don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team via live chat or phone call.