Samsung SCX-6220 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $38.95
Expect only reliable and worry-free performance from the Samsung SCX-6220. It can print up to 22 pages per minute at 1200 dpi class resolution, and comes with advanced copy and scan features to better cover your workplace needs. But don't forget to have spare toner cartridges in stock so that you're always ready in case the device runs out. Inkjets.com offers only the best choices, including our Samsung SCX-6320D8 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. With page yield of up to 8000, this exceptional option ensures fast and worry-free handling your print jobs. It also produces super-sharp and vivid monochrome output thanks to its premium toner blend. And here's something you'd be glad to know—our compatible toner cartridge is super affordable. In fact, you can get up to 57% off when you order today, along with free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the empty toner cartridge in your Samsung SCX-6220 printer model:
- Pull the release lever to open the side cover.
- Swing the front cover open. Release the old toner cartridge by turning the locking lever upwards.
- Pull out the old cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Roll the new cartridge thoroughly up to six times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, guiding it inside until it locks into place.
- Turn the cartridge locking lever downward.
- Close the front cover, and then the side cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on extending the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to extreme thermal changes and harsh lighting, so make sure to keep them somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled. To maintain toner quality and composition, store the cartridges away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Do compatible toner really help me money?
Yep! Compared to its popular alternative, our Samsung SCX-6320D8 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge comes at a more reasonable price. Now most would assume this means it's subpar in quality, but nothing is farther from the truth. In fact, our option is just as good when it comes to producing the best print output.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Samsung SCX-6220, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your Samsung SCX-6220 Printer
Regular Price: $103.95
Special Price $45.95