SCX-6545NCartridge prices starting at $127.99
Shop Cartridges for SCX-6545N
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the old toner cartridge in your Samsung SCX-6545N printer is hassle-free. Here's what to do:
- Lower the side cover, then open the front cover.
- Turn the cartridge locking lever to the right until it clicks.
- Lift the locking lever and pull the used toner cartridge out of the device.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Roll the new cartridge thoroughly up to six times to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Slowly insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, sliding it in until it locks into place.
- Turn the cartridge locking lever to the left until it clicks.
- Close the front cover, then the side cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages your toner cartridge can produce—a number that may actually vary because of several factors. These include the resolution settings of your Samsung SCX-6545N, how often you use the printer, the media type, and the complexity of the document.
Are compatible toner cartridges really worth it?
Always! Our Samsung SCX-6545/SCX-6555 Series (SCX-D6555A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, for instance, is perfectly safe to use with your printer. It will also deliver the highest quality print results without making a huge dent on your budget.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are generally used in laser printers like the Samsung SCX-6545N. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.