Samsung SF-750 TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for SF-750
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung SF-750, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the front panel.
- Lift out the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grasping both its corners to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new toner cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the front panel. You should hear a click to signify it has been closed shut properly. This is important as it ensures nothing will interfere with machine operation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Samsung SCX-4216D3 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Samsung SF-750 and won't void printer warranties or you get your money back--no questions asked.