SL-M2835DWCartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for SL-M2835DW
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 3000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung SL-M2835DW:
- You first need to open the front cover of the SL-M2835DW.
- Lift the empty toner cartridge out of the machine. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Take the replacement cartridge out of its packaging. Then, lightly shake it in order for the toner to be fully distributed.
- Always remember to remove the protective shield.
- Carefully place the toner cartridge inside the printer. Be sure to lock it into position before proceeding.
- Close the front cover. Your Samsung device is now available for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge and the drum unit in my Samsung SL-M2835DW at the same time?
Not necessarily. The drum unit and the toner cartridge are separate consumables. Replace only the consumable that has run out of toner.
Does your Samsung MLT-R116 Compatible Black Drum Unit include a toner cartridge?
No. If you need a toner cartridge, we offer the Samsung MLT-D116L Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge.
What is the difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
The toner cartridge holds the toner powder needed in printing while the drum unit transfers the toner into the paper to create text and graphics.