Cartridge prices starting at $26.99

The Samsung SL-M2885FW makes a nice addition to your home or office. It is a wireless monochrome printer, scanner, copier, and fax in one. It delivers up to 29 pages per minute, and it connects wireless to your mobile device so you can print from anywhere in your home or office. Enjoy shopping convenience when you get your needed replacement Samsung SL-M2885FW toner cartridge and drum unit here at Inkjets. Our online store is available 24/7 so you can place your order even during the wee hours. Check out our listings to see how much you can save with our Samsung MLT-D116L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and Samsung MLT-R116 Compatible Black Drum Unit. Our compatible products come with a 12-month warranty against defects.

Shop Cartridges for SL-M2885FW


How to Replace Cartridge(s)

The step-by-step guide below will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung SL-M2885FW:

  1. To start, open the front cover of the SL-M2885FW.
  2. Remove the empty ink cartridge. Follow your local regulations in discarding the cartridge.
  3. Slide the new toner cartridge out of the protective box. Then, rock it to distribute the toner.
  4. Make sure to remove the protective shield from the cartridge before you begin the installation.
  1. Once you're done, close the front cover.

Frequently Asked Questions

Is a toner cartridge included in your Samsung MLT-R116 Compatible Black Drum Unit?

No. We sell the toner cartridge separately. If you need a toner cartridge for your Samsung SL-M2885FW, we've got the Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L Black Toner Cartridge.

What if I experience a print quality issue with your compatible Samsung toner cartridge?

If our compatible Samsung toner cartridge does not meet your expectations, kindly call us at 1-972-200-3813 or email us at We offer free returns and replacements within a year of purchase. 

What is the difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge?

Toner is used to create letters and images. Now, the container that holds this toner is called the toner cartridge and the one that transfers it to the paper is called the drum unit.