Samsung SL-M3820DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
A monochrome laser printer, the Samsung SL-M3820DW promises quality prints each time, with details clear and sharp to ensure impressive reproduction no matter your printing requirements. Easy to use, it comes with duplex printing functionality to save on paper and supports flexible paper handling to let you use a range of paper types and sizes for your needs.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung SL-M3820DW include Samsung MLT-D203E Compatible Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridges and Samsung MLT-D203L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get up to 65% off when you buy these replacement toner cartridges!
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Samsung SL-M3820DW is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the machine's front cover.
- Take out the drum unit assembly from the machine. Place it on a flat surface covered with a disposable piece of cloth or paper to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit assembly until it is securely in place.
- Insert the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the machine's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot. To prevent toner spills, place drum unit assembly on a flat surface covered with a sheet of disposable cloth or paper underneath.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement Samsung MLT-D203E Compatible Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridges and Samsung MLT-D203L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Samsung SL-M3820DW will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Samsung SL-M3820DW Printer
Regular Price: $109.95
Special Price $38.95