Xpress SL-M2825DWCartridge prices starting at $28.95
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW is an easy-to-use printer, thanks to its mobile printing capability and easy printer manager software. It can churn out up to 28 pages in 60 seconds with up to 4800 x 600 dpi resolution. And it definitely works faster, thanks to its powerful 600mhz processor and 128mb of memory. Now, when its drum unit and toner cartridge have reached the end of their service life, you must replace them right away. Our Samsung MLT-R116 Compatible Black Drum Unit and Samsung MLT-D116L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge are more economical alternatives to the OEMs but provide the same reliable printing performance and page yield. Buy them here at up to 60% discount!
Shop Cartridges for Xpress SL-M2825DW
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung XPRESS SL-M2825DW in just minutes. Here's how:
- Make sure that the front cover of the SL-M2825 is open.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the machine. Set it aside for recycling.
- Peel off any packaging material used to cover the new cartridge. Then, carefully shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Don't forget to remove the protective shield before you continue.
- Install the toner cartridge. Do this by pushing it firmly until it touches the back of the printer.
- Close the front cover and you're finished!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to shake the new toner cartridge before installing it into the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW?
You must shake the new toner cartridge thoroughly prior to installation because it helps increase the initial print quality.
What will happen if I expose the unwrapped new toner cartridge to light for more than a few minutes?
If you expose the new unwrapped cartridge to light for more than a few minutes, it might get damaged.
Can I use hot water to remove the spilled toner on my clothes?
No. Hot water can set the toner into fabric. Use cold water to remove the toner on your clothes instead.