Xpress SL-M2825DWCartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for Xpress SL-M2825DW
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 3000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung XPRESS SL-M2825DW in just minutes. Here's how:
- Make sure that the front cover of the SL-M2825 is open.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the machine. Set it aside for recycling.
- Peel off any packaging material used to cover the new cartridge. Then, carefully shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Don't forget to remove the protective shield before you continue.
- Install the toner cartridge. Do this by pushing it firmly until it touches the back of the printer.
- Close the front cover and you're finished!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to shake the new toner cartridge before installing it into the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW?
You must shake the new toner cartridge thoroughly prior to installation because it helps increase the initial print quality.
What will happen if I expose the unwrapped new toner cartridge to light for more than a few minutes?
If you expose the new unwrapped cartridge to light for more than a few minutes, it might get damaged.
Can I use hot water to remove the spilled toner on my clothes?
No. Hot water can set the toner into fabric. Use cold water to remove the toner on your clothes instead.