Samsung Xpress M2070FW TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for Xpress M2070FW
- Special Price $40.95 As low as $39.952 Cartridges / $20.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the scanner top from the front of the machine.
- Using the switch on the left side, lift up the cartridge cover.
- Pull out the used toner cartridge using the handle and recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging, and gently shake it left to right 5-6 times to evenly distribute the toner inside. Remove the protective cover.
- Using the handle, insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Carefully close the top of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does your warranty last?
Our warranty terms are good for one year from date of purchase. Within that period, we’ll honor our 100% money back and free returns guarantee, no questions asked.
What’s the shelf life of this cartridge?
You can keep this cartridge in storage for up to 24 to 36 months. We suggest you don’t store it longer than this time. To maximize shelf life, store your toner in a cool, dry place that’s away from direct sunlight.
Can the toner print more than 1,800 pages?
The page yield of 1,800 pages depends on the settings that you use on your printer. As a result, you may print more or less than 1,800 if you do heavy or light printing regularly.