Samsung Xpress M2626 TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for Xpress M2626
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung Xpress M2626, just follow the easy steps below:
- To begin, open the front cover of your Samsung Xpress machine.
- With the use of the handle, take out the empty toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Ensure that you've distributed its toner.
- The protective cover must be removed from the cartridge afterwards.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the M2626.
- Close the front cover after you've secured the cartridge into its place.
Frequently Asked Questions
The print quality starts to deteriorate. Do I have to replace the Samsung Xpress M2626 toner cartridge to get high-quality prints?
Yes, that's likely. But before you do, try redistributing the remaining toner inside the cartridge to maximize it. Simply remove the cartridge from the M2626. Shake it a few times to redistribute the toner. And then, reinstall it. If the print quality improves, you may resume printing. But if not, then a replacement toner cartridge is necessary.
How much is my shipping if I purchase the Samsung MLT-D116L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
Our Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L costs below $30. So, if your shipping location is in the continental US, it will cost you a minimal shipping fee of $3.95. But if it's a non-continental US address, the shipping fee is $24.95.
Is your compatible Samsung toner cartridge covered by a warranty?
Yes. All Samsung toner cartridges come with a 1-year warranty and free return and replacement.