Samsung Xpress M2676 TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for Xpress M2676
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung Xpress M2676:
- You must open the front cover of the M2676.
- By using the handle, remove the used toner cartridge.
- Unwrap the new cartridge.
- The toner must be distributed. To do this, lightly shake the cartridge.
- Take the protective cover out of the toner cartridge.
- Put the toner cartridge inside the Samsung Xpress device.
- Close the front cover and you're finished!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did I get a blank page when I tried printing? I just installed the compatible toner cartridge into the Samsung Xpress M2676?
When a blank page is printed, it means the toner cartridge is not installed properly or the protective tape still remains on the cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the M2676, check if the protective tape is still intact, remove it if necessary, and reinstall the cartridge properly.
Do you offer special pricing on government purchase orders?
Yes. Bulk orders made by our partner government agencies are given special discounts. Feel free to contact our customer service team for the exact details.
What is the difference between a drum unit and a toner cartridge?
A toner cartridge acts as the container of the toner particle, while a drum unit is used to transfer the toner particles to the pages.