Phaser 3250Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 3250, Phaser 3250D, Phaser 3250DN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's front cover.
- Pull out the old cartridge.
- Unpack your new toner and gently shake it several times to distribute the ink.
- Pull the packing tape around the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the printer, until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I expect out of this toner?
Our Xerox Phaser 106R01374 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can give you up to 5,000 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on your frequency of printing, the type of paper you use, and your printer's settings.
If I buy more than one, how can I properly store the unopened cartridge?
We recommend that you keep extra cartridges in the bags that they came in. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Do you have a free shipping option?
Yes, we do. If your total order amounts to more than $30, then your shipping fee is on us. This is only applicable to orders shipped on mainland US.