Xerox Phaser 3300MFP Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $38.95
The Xerox Phaser 3300MFP can print, copy, scan, and fax, all in one convenient machine. It features a fast print and copy speed of up to 30 pages per minute at up to 1200 x 1200 dots per inch. With these features it'll be easy to run out of ink, but when you're buy from InkJets.com, you'll be stocked up in no time.
Products like our Xerox 106R01412 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can be shipped on the same day. Orders placed before 3pm PST have same day shipping. Enjoy high quality toner whenever you need it. Check out our store and see the great deals we have.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the print cartridge out.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its bag.
- Remove the packing tape and roll the cartridge 5 or 6 items to distribute the toner.
- Hold the print cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the machine. Tabs on the sides of the cartridge and corresponding grooves within the machine will guide the cartridge into the correct position until it locks into place completely.
- Close the front cover. Make sure that the cover is securely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much ink is in a "High Yield Capacity" cartridge?
We have different capacity cartridges to cater to your printing needs. A high yield capacity cartridge contains more ink than a standard capacity cartridge. This means it can print more pages and will take longer before needing replacement.
How many pages can this toner print?
Our Xerox 106R01412 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a page yield of up to 8,000 pages. This page yield will vary on your printing settings. You can maximize your ink by printing on lower quality print settings for non-important documents.
My printer started printing differently after I installed your ink. What happened?
First, make sure you've installed the ink cartridge correctly. We have instructions listed above. If this doesn't solve the problem, don't hesitate to contact our customer support team. They'll be ready to assist you.