Xerox Phaser 3600 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $74.95
The Xerox Phaser 3600 is perfect for any office that relies heavily on their printers. Its 40 pages per minute speed guarantees efficient production, while its 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution makes for eye-catching reports and documents.
At Inkjets.com, we'll make sure that your printer continues to function the way you want it to. Our Xerox Phaser 106R01371 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is made to meet and exceed OEM cartridges, guaranteeing you of high-quality prints without the hefty price tag. And if your order at least worth of toners today, you'll get your shipping fee for free.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's top cover.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge, and shake it five or six times for even distribution of the ink.
- Pull the entire length of the sealing tape out of the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner into the machine, making sure that its tabs match the printer's grooves.
- Close your printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I tend to print a lot. Will this toner meet my needs?
It definitely will. Our Xerox Phaser 106R01371 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 14,000 pages. This would, of course, depend on how often you print and your printer's settings.
How soon will this expire?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. We recommend that you keep them in the bag that they arrived in. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
I have a different Xerox Phaser printer. Can I use this toner too?
If your Phaser model is included in this list, then you can use this toner as well:
- PHASER 3600
- PHASER 3600B
- PHASER 3600DN
- PHASER 3600EDN
- PHASER 3600N