Xerox Phaser 3635MFP/S Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
The Xerox Phaser 3635MFP/S can print, copy, fax, and scan crisp monochrome outputs. With its maximum paper capacity of 1,050 sheets, 35 pages per minute speed, and automatic two-sided printing, this unit is a cost-efficient machine for home or small office use.
At Inkjets.com, you'll find toner cartridges that are a much better value than original cartridges. Our Xerox Phaser 108R00795 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is made to meet and exceed OEM standards, guaranteeing you that it will fit well with your printer without voiding its warranty.
For your peace of mind, we also offer a 1-year warranty on all our cartridges, as well as a fantastic return policy. If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know and we'll refund you or replace it.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Remove any paper left on the Bypass Tray, then fold it in a closed position.
- Open your printer's front cover by pressing the release latches on the upper, left and upper right sides of the front cover.
- To remove an old cartridge, grasp its handle and pull it straight out.
- Take your new toner and shake it well. Then, remove it from its packaging.
- Insert the new toner into the machine, making sure that it aligns with the printer's tracks.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages is this toner capable of printing?
Our Xerox Phaser 108R00795 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages of vivid, monochrome outputs. Please note that this is subject to change depending on your printer's settings and frequency of use.
I need to buy in bulk. How can I store the unopened cartridges properly?
We recommend that you keep extra cartridges inside their bags until the time that you need to install them. Then, keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
I have a different Phaser printer. Will this toner work with it?
This toner will work with other printers in the Phaser series, including the PHASER 3635MFP, PHASER 3635MFP/S, and the PHASER 3635MFP/X.