Xerox Phaser 3635MFP/S TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 3635MFP/S
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Remove any paper left on the Bypass Tray, then fold it in a closed position.
- Open your printer's front cover by pressing the release latches on the upper, left and upper right sides of the front cover.
- To remove an old cartridge, grasp its handle and pull it straight out.
- Take your new toner and shake it well. Then, remove it from its packaging.
- Insert the new toner into the machine, making sure that it aligns with the printer's tracks.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages is this toner capable of printing?
Our Xerox Phaser 108R00795 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages of vivid, monochrome outputs. Please note that this is subject to change depending on your printer's settings and frequency of use.
I need to buy in bulk. How can I store the unopened cartridges properly?
We recommend that you keep extra cartridges inside their bags until the time that you need to install them. Then, keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
I have a different Phaser printer. Will this toner work with it?
This toner will work with other printers in the Phaser series, including the PHASER 3635MFP, PHASER 3635MFP/S, and the PHASER 3635MFP/X.