Xerox Phaser 4500b TonerCartridge prices starting at $65.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 4500b
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 4500B by following this easy guide:
- Make sure that the Xerox machine is turned off, and then open the top cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the printer. Set it aside for recycling.
- Prepare the new cartridge. To do this, pull it out of its protective bag.
- Do not forget to remove the orange label and the sealing tape by pulling them out.
- Distribute the toner by rocking the cartridge 5 or 6 times.
- Insert the toner cartridge firmly into the 4500B until it locks into place.
- Close the top cover, and then turn on the power button.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am getting light prints even after installing the new compatible Xerox Phaser 4500B toner cartridge. What could be the problem?
If you are getting light prints even with a new cartridge, chances are the cartridge is not installed correctly into the Phaser 4500B. Take the cartridge out of the printer and reinstall it properly.
My order is above $30 and shipping to Alaska. Will I get free shipping?
No. We offer free shipping on orders $30 and above and shipping to the contiguous US. For non-contiguous US orders, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.
Do you have a warranty?
Yes. All our compatible Xerox toner cartridges are covered by a 365-day warranty with money-back guarantee.