Xerox Phaser 4622DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $75.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 4622DN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Xerox Phaser 4622DN is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the top cover. This will reveal the toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Gently lift up the handle slightly and then carefully remove the old toner cartridge. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Shake the new toner cartridge to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the machine, with the handle facing up. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover. Printer will automatically reset toner usage counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Xerox Phaser 4600 (106R01535) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Xerox Phaser 4622DN or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.