Xerox Phaser 4622DT Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $72.95
With the Xerox Phaser 4622DT at their side, small businesses and offices can enjoy print speeds up to 65 pages per minute and resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. This makes it an ideal partner for anyone looking for fast, quality prints each time to take care of their printing needs exactly. Easy to use, it is packed with security features and comes with connectivity options, offering convenient operation.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Xerox Phaser 4622DT include Xerox Phaser 4600 (106R01535) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get them with more than 50% off in discounts and up to 30,000 in page yield.
Shop today! All orders $30 and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Xerox Phaser 4622DT is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the top cover. This will reveal the toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Gently lift up the handle slightly and then carefully remove the old toner cartridge. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Shake the new toner cartridge to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the machine, with the handle facing up. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover. Printer will automatically reset toner usage counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Xerox Phaser 4600 (106R01535) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Xerox Phaser 4622DTwill stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.