Phaser 6125NCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 6125N
- Xerox Phaser 6125 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$76.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Xerox 106R01332 Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 6125N:
- Check if your Xerox Phaser 6125N is on.
- Hold the toner cartridge door on both sides. Then, lower it to access the old toner cartridges.
- Grasp the toner cartridge that needs replacement and slide it out of the machine. You may set it aside for recycling or for proper disposal later.
- Get the replacement toner cartridge and remove its packaging.
- Put the new cartridge into the slot. Push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if there are other toner cartridges that need replacement.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I noticed a significant decrease in print quality while using my Xerox Phaser 6125N. What to do?
Check the toner level if there's a significant decrease in print quality. One of the toner cartridges may be empty, so you must replace it with a new one immediately.
Will I get a discount if I buy compatible Xerox toner cartridges in bulk?
Yes. Inkjets offers discounts for wholesale buying. To know the exact details, please call us at 1-972-200-3813 or email us at email@example.com.
How much is the shipping fee to Alaska and other US territories?
The shipping fee to Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories is $24.95.