Xerox Phaser 6140 TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 6140
- Xerox Phaser 6140 / 6140N Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $36.95 As low as $34.954 Cartridges / $9.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 6140:
- Turn off your Phaser 6140, and then open the toner cartridge door.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box. Then, open the airbag and take the new cartridge out.
- Pull the sealing tape tab to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the new cartridge. Also, make sure to remove the plastic protector before installing the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I install only brand-new toner cartridges on my Xerox Phaser 6140?
When replacing empty toner cartridges on the Phaser 6140, make sure you install only brand-new replacements because your Xerox machine will not be able to accurately detect the amount of toner remaining in the cartridges if you install used toner cartridges.
I'm getting a faded black color in the printouts. Does this mean I have to replace the black ink cartridge soon?
Yes. When the black color is faded in the printouts, it often indicates a damaged or empty toner cartridge. Check the condition of the black toner cartridge and replace it if necessary.
Do I automatically qualify for free shipping if I order the Xerox Phaser 6140/6140N Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack?
Yes, but make sure your order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states. Otherwise, a shipping fee of $24.95 will apply.