Xerox Phaser 6510/DNM TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 6510/DNM
- Compatible Xerox WorkCentre 6515 / Phaser 6510 Toner Cartridge 5-Piece High-YieldContains 2 Black High-Yield Toners, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta and 1 Yellow, Compatible Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $79.95 As low as $75.955 Cartridges / $15.99 ea
- Compatible Xerox WorkCentre 6515 / Phaser 6510 Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $69.95 As low as $66.954 Cartridges / $17.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 6510/DNM:
- Make sure that your Xerox Phaser 6510/DNM is on.
- Hold the toner cartridge door on both sides and slowly lower it to gain access to the toner cartridges.
- Grasp the empty toner cartridge and slide it out of the machine.
- Get the replacement toner cartridge and unpack it.
- Align the new cartridge into the slot's opening. Then, slowly slide it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to replace other empty toner cartridges.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I order replacement toner cartridges for my Xerox Phaser 6510/DNM?
When one of the toner cartridges in your Phaser 6510/DNM is near the end of its service life, a warning appears on the control panel. Consider getting a new toner cartridge during this time to avoid printing interruptions.
How do I remove spilled toner?
To wipe off spilled toner, use a damp cloth and not a vacuum cleaner. Electric sparks inside the vacuum cleaner can cause a fire or explosion.
Can I get more of the same color if I purchase your Xerox WorkCentre 6515 / Phaser 6510 Compatible Extra High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack?
No. Our 5-Piece Combo Pack comes pre-packed. If you need extra color toner cartridges, you may purchase them individually.