Xerox Phaser 7500DT TonerCartridge prices starting at $74.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 7500DT
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can promptly replace the empty toner cartridge in your Xerox Phaser 7500dt printer by following this simple guide:
- Grasp the top left and right corners of the front door, then pull it down to open.
- Grip the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Distribute the toner evenly inside the new cartridge by shaking the unit several times in an up and down twisting motion.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the printer's opening, then push it in until completely installed.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the amount of printed pages a toner cartridge can create. But this is only an estimate, so what you actually get may vary due to a number of factors. These include the resolution settings of your Xerox Phaser 7500dt, how often you use the printer, the complexity of the document, and the type of paper you use.
Is it better to get toner cartridges with a high page yield?
Yep, especially if you're using the printer often for high-volume print jobs. To ensure you get more printing done and still have more than enough toner for the next job, choose our Xerox Phaser 7500 Remanufactured High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with page yield in the thousands.
How does Inkjets.com protect its customers?
We have our remanufactured toner cartridges covered with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater peace of mind.