WorkCentre 3215Cartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 3215
- Xerox Phaser 3260 / WorkCentre 3200 Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$67.992 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Xerox 101R00474 Compatible Black Drum Unit For Phaser 3260 / WorkCentre 3200 Series 10,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.99 As low as $32.99Out of stock
- Compatible Xerox 106R02777 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 3,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox WorkCentre 3215 by following this easy step-by step guide:
- To access the toner cartridges, open the front cover.
- Look for the cartridge that you wish to replace, and then remove it from the device.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Make sure to peel off its protective materials.
- Distribute the toner evenly by rocking the cartridge back and forth several times.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into the 3215 until you hear an audible click.
- Close the front cover. Be sure to close the door securely before you proceed.
- Once the green machine light is steady, the printer is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I have a problem installing the compatible toner cartridge into my Xerox WorkCentre 3215, how do I contact you for support?
We have a reliable after-sales support service here at Inkjets. You may send us a message via our dedicated chat box or call our hotline at 1-972-200-3813 from Monday to Friday 7AM-5PM PST.
How do I get rid of the toner on my clothes?
To get rid of toner on your clothing, first you have to wipe it off with a dry cloth. Then, wash it in cold water.
How do I prevent damage to the drum cartridge?
To prevent damage to the drum cartridge, you must not expose it to light for more than a few minutes.