WorkCentre 3215/NICartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 3215/NI
- Xerox Phaser 3260 / WorkCentre 3200 Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$67.992 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Xerox 101R00474 Compatible Black Drum Unit For Phaser 3260 / WorkCentre 3200 Series 10,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $42.99 As low as $36.99Out of stock
- Compatible Xerox 106R02777 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 3,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Workcentre 3215/NI with the steps below:
- Open the front door.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box and remove it from the bag.
- Shake the new cartridge for at least six times from side to side to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and slide it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge on my Xerox Workcentre 3215/NI at the same time?
No. The drum unit and the toner cartridge in the Workcentre 3215/NI are two separate consumables, so replace only the consumable that has already reached the end of its service life.
What is the difference between the toner cartridge and the drum unit?
The toner cartridge serves as the container for the toner and the roller for supplying the toner to the image drum, while the drum unit picks up this toner from the cartridge and transfers it to the paper to create texts and images.
What is the estimated delivery period for free shipping?
The estimated delivery period for free shipping is within 3 to 8 business days.