WorkCentre 5225Cartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 5225
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can install a new toner cartridge in your Xerox WorkCentre 5225 by following this simple guide:
- With the device off, open the front cover by lowering it.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out until you can grasp the handle on top of it.
- Use the handle to completely remove the old toner cartridge from the device.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box.
- Before taking the cartridge out of the protective bag, shake it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the device, sliding it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose compatible cartridges?
Compatible units, like our Xerox 106R01306 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, remain a worthy purchasing decision because they can deliver the highest quality print output—all while remaining within your budget. They're also safe to use with your printer model, and will not void its warranty.
Any details about warranty coverage?
Inkjets.com aims for your complete satisfaction. That's why all our compatible toner cartridges come with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee, and free returns.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll box and ship them on the same day. We'll even ship your items for free if the order exceeds $30.