WorkCentre 6655iCartridge prices starting at $40.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 6655i
- Xerox WorkCentre 6655 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$134.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Xerox 106R02746 Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7,500 Page Yield
- Xerox 106R02745 Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7500 Page Yield
- Xerox 106R02744 Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7500 Page Yield
- Xerox 106R02747 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 12000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Xerox Workcentre 6655I:
- Open the front door.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge right out of the machine.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove it from the bag. Gently shake it for at least six times from side to side to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and slide it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you need to replace other toner cartridges.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if one of the toner cartridges on my Xerox Workcentre 6655I is empty?
If one of the toner cartridges is empty, the Xerox Workcentre 6655I suddenly stops printing and a message on the control panel appears.
Any important reminders when replacing a toner cartridge?
When replacing a toner cartridge, make sure not to spill the toner. In case the toner spills, do not inhale the toner dust and avoid contact with clothes, skin, eyes, and mouth as much as possible.
What is the shelf life of your compatible Xerox high yield toner cartridges?
Our compatible Xerox high yield toner cartridges can last for 24 to 36 months when stored properly in a cool, dry place and kept in their original sealed packaging.