DCP-1200Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the Brother DCP-1200 offers everything you need to stay on top of your productivity tasks every week. Ideal for small offices and businesses, it is easy to use and meets ENERGY STAR requirements for energy efficiency, allowing you to save on energy costs down the line.
Replacement consumables for the Brother DCP-1200 include Brother DR400 Compatible Black Drum Units and Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or take advantage of our combo pack for even bigger savings and greater value for money.
Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for DCP-1200
- Best SellerBrother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$81.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
- Brother DR400 Compatible Black Drum Unit 20,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother DCP-1200, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover. Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the toner cartridge to be replaced on a flat surface.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both ends, keep it level, and gently rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Install the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges for the Brother DCP-1200 are rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
Can I store drum units?
Kept sealed in a cool, dry place, replacement Brother DR400 Compatible Black Drum Units from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.