Brother DCP-130C InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-130C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used ink cartridge in your Brother DCP-130c printer is hassle-free, especially when you follow this handy guide:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever and remove the used ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging, then remove the protective yellow cap. Make sure not to touch the cartridge insertion slots.
- Note the direction of the arrow on the label, then insert the new ink cartridge in that direction.
- Lift each lock release lever and push the cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means to the estimated number of pages produced by an ink cartridge. The actual amount you get, however, will depend on some essential factors, such as the resolution settings of your Brother DCP-130c printer, frequency of use and type of paper.
Are compatible ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Definitely! The cartridges in our Brother LC51 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack are not only more reasonably priced than OEMs—they're also champions in delivering the sharpest and highest quality color output.
Any details about shipping?
We are proud of our same-day shipping and fast delivery service. You only need to complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll have them shipped to you same-day.