Brother DCP-7020 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
With its myriad of features, the Brother DCP-7020 printer is perfect for both the workplace and the household. Its print speeds of up to 20 pages per minute is already sufficient for any light printing task in small offices, while allowing for up to 2400x600 dpi maximum resolution. Because it is ENERGY STAR-certified, you're also sure this printer can do its job well without using too much energy. But what if it ran out of toner? Then all you need to do is go to Inkjets.com. Our range of compatible toner cartridges, including our bestselling Brother TN350 Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack, can provide the same print results as the original version, only at a more reasonable price tag. Finish more printing jobs with 2500-page yield per cartridge. You don't even have to worry about smudges, this two-pack option uses quick-drying ink, allowing for lovely, consistent print quality. Order it now and enjoy up to 64% off. If your items total to and up, we'll ship your ink for free.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out these easy steps on installing a new toner cartridge in your Brother DCP-7020 printer:
- Open the front cover, then pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the left side and then pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit. To avoid spilling or scattering the toner from the cartridge, put the drum unit over a drop cloth or a large piece of disposable paper.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its wrapping. Gently shake the cartridge from side to side about six times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Take off the protective cover from the new toner cartridge. Then, insert the cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place. The lock lever should lift automatically if you inserted it the right way.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Before reinstalling the toner cartridge assembly and drum unit, return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridge?
Proper storage is important to this. For instance, the cartridges included in our Brother TN350 Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack can last up to 36 months unopened. However, to maintain their quality and composition, they need to be stored in a dark and climate-controlled space away from gaseous materials.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my Brother DCP-7020 printer?
Yep! There's nothing wrong with using Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges with this printer model. They are guaranteed to work perfectly and can provide the same quality print results as OEM toner cartridges.
Can you tell me more about the shipping details?
No problem! Inkjets.com offers fast delivery service and same-day shipping. You just need to complete your orders by 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays. Are your ordered items worth $30 and up? We have a treat for you—free shipping!
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-7020 Printer
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $31.95