Brother DCP-7070DW Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Brother DCP-7070DW printer looks compact, but it will surprise you with its speedy and reliable performance. In fact, with print speeds of up to 16 monochrome pages per minute, this excellent printer ensures you have that first print in your hand in just under 9 seconds. It also supports a wide range of operating systems so using it with your computer is worry-free. But you know what's even more worry-free? Getting more print jobs done while enjoying more savings--something that Inkjets.com can help you with. Our Brother TN450 & DR420 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack includes 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit, allowing you to meet heavy-duty printing needs. It may not be branded, but it's guaranteed compatible and safe to use with your Brother DCP-7070DW printer. Hurry up and order today to enjoy up to 65% discount and free shipping for items worth $30 and up.
How To Replace Cartridge
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Brother DCP-7070DW printer is never a bother. Check out these steps:
- Make sure your printer is turned on, then open the front cover. Leave it to cool down for about 10 minutes.
- Holding the printer in one hand and the drum unit on the other, pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly toward you and lift it up.
- Push down the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold its sides with both hands then gently shake it from side to side several times. This way, the toner inside the cartridge is evenly distributed.
- Pull off the protective cover, then put the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock in place. If you placed it correctly, the green lock lever will lift automatically.
- Before putting the entire unit back inside the printer, clean the drum unit's primary corona wire. Do this by gently sliding the green tab gently from left to right several times.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back inside. Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it okay to use compatible toner cartridges for my Brother DCP-7070DW printer?
Don't worry—while Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges aren't branded, they offer the same specifications and print quality, and work the same way. Using them to create quality prints also won't void your printer warranty.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Aside from full compatibility with your Brother DCP-7070DW printer, the toner cartridges included with our Brother TN450 & DR420 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offer the same page yield and print resolution as the originals. Plus, they are more cost-effective, so you can get your printing jobs done without causing a dent in your budget.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
We do! Inkjets.com takes pride in our fast delivery service and same-day shipping. Just make sure place your orders by 3pm Pacific Time, except on Fridays, weekends and holidays. You also get your orders shipped for free if they're worth $30 or more.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-7070DW Toner
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $29.95