Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Brother DCP-8040 might be the perfect printer to bundle together with your fax machine. Its user-friendly features to print, copy, and scan, plus its 50-page automatic document feeder, 250-sheet paper tray, and single-sheet bypass tray for printing envelopes and labels are just what you need to keep your business running smoothly. But the cost of replacement OEM imaging drum and toner cartridge might take a toll on your budget. So, make that switch—buy Inkjets’ more affordable Brother TN570 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and Brother DR510 Compatible Black Drum Unit. Our products are guaranteed to work and fit just like their OEM counterparts or your money back. Enjoy up to 70% savings—get compatible Brother products here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-8040:
- Open the front cover.
- Hold the printer with one hand and the drum unit assembly with the other hand. Then, pull the drum unit out of the DCP-8040.
- Push down the lock lever, and then remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the packaging and protective cover of the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Lightly slide the blue tab from side to side to clean the primary corona wire.
- Place the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-8040 is running low on toner?
When the toner cartridge is running low, the ‘Toner Low’ alert message appears on the DCP-8040 LCD.
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge when it starts to run low on toner?
Not necessarily. But we highly suggest you keep a new toner cartridge ready for use when the cartridge gets totally depleted.
Should I replace the drum unit immediately after the ‘Change Drum Soon’ appears on the LCD?
No. The ‘Change Drum Soon’ error message simply indicates that the drum unit is nearing the end of its life. But you’d better order a new drum unit soon to avoid any hassle once the old one becomes empty.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-8040 Toner
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $69.95
Special Price $28.95