Brother DCP-8080DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-8080DN
- Compatible Brother TN650 & DR620 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Special Price $58.95 As low as $54.953 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
- (2) TN650 Black
- (1) DR620 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for your Brother DCP-8080DN printer is easy! Simply follow these steps:
- Press the front cover release button and open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Place assembly on a clean, flat surface with a disposable sheet of cloth or paper underneath to protect against toner powder spilling or scattering.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge from side to side to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering from new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire on the drum unit by gently sliding blue tab from right to left and left to right a few times.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the page yields for Brother toner cartridges and drum units?
Brother TN650 high-yield black toner cartridges are rated to produce an estimated 8,000 prints while Brother DR620 black drum units have the capacity for 25,000 pages.
Is it time to replace the drum unit on my Brother DCP-8080DN?
Your drum unit is near the end of its life when you see a "Replace Parts Drum" message on your printer's LCD display. Best to b