Brother DCP-8080DN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
A high-performance digital copier and laser printer, the Brother DCP-8080DN produces high-quality monochrome outputs with speeds copy and print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute. Automatic duplex function offers two-sided printing with ease, alongside network connectivity ideal for businesses and small workgroups.
Injkets.com carries compatible Brother TN650 (replaces TN620) high-yield black toner cartridges and Brother DR620 black drum units. We also have a combo pack you can take advantage of featuring two Brother TN650 black toner cartridges and one Brother DR620 black drum unit.
All toner cartridges and drum units are guaranteed compatible or your money back! No questions asked. Buy today and orders and above get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for your Brother DCP-8080DN printer is easy! Simply follow these steps:
- Press the front cover release button and open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Place assembly on a clean, flat surface with a disposable sheet of cloth or paper underneath to protect against toner powder spilling or scattering.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge from side to side to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering from new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire on the drum unit by gently sliding blue tab from right to left and left to right a few times.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the page yields for Brother toner cartridges and drum units?
Brother TN650 high-yield black toner cartridges are rated to produce an estimated 8,000 prints while Brother DR620 black drum units have the capacity for 25,000 pages.
Is it time to replace the drum unit on my Brother DCP-8080DN?
Your drum unit is near the end of its life when you see a "Replace Parts Drum" message on your printer's LCD display. Best to be always ready with a replacement.
Do I have to replace Brother toner cartridges and drum units at the same time?
Not necessarily. With their different page yields, drum units will outlive toner cartridges. For your peace of mind, however, you can stock up on replacement drum units and toner cartridges. Unopened and stored properly, they will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-8080DN Printer
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $23.95