Brother DCP-8150DN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
A printer, scanner, and copier in one, the Brother DCP-8150 can help you take care of your most basic and also sometimes most demanding everyday tasks. Ideal for use in small offices or businesses, it is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling. Replacements for the Brother DCP-8110DN include compatible Brother DR720 drum units and compatible Brother TN750 (replaces TN720) high-yield black toner cartridges. Enjoy as much as 61% off in discounts when you get these replacement drum units and toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-8150DN, simply follow these easy steps:
- Press the front cover release button to open the front cover.
- Take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly. Place it on a clean, flat surface with a piece of disposable paper underneath to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge at both sides and gently shake it side to side several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. The green lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is put in correctly.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab back and forth several times.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so make sure they are installed right away after being taken out of their packages. They cannot be exposed to direct light for more than a few minutes to avoid issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Replacement toner cartridges are best kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, they will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother DR720 drum units and compatible Brother TN750 (replaces TN720) high-yield black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-8150DN and won't void the printer's warranty.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-8150DN Printer
Regular Price: $52.95
Special Price $22.95