DCP-9020CDWCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-9020CDW
- Brother TN221 & TN225 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 8-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the Brother DCP-9020CDW, HL-3170CDW, MFC-9330CDW and many more!Learn More$128.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother DR221CL Compatible Drum Unit 4-Piece Combo Pack$64.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN221 & TN225 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
- (1) TN221 Black
- (1) TN225 Cyan
- (1) TN225 Magenta
- (1) TN225 Yellow
- $47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN221BK Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2500 Each Page Yield$32.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN225C (Replaces TN221C) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2,200 Page Yield
- Brother TN225M (Replaces TN221M) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2200 Page Yield
- Brother TN225Y (Replaces TN221Y) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-9020CDW:
- Ensure that the DCP-9045CDN is on. Then, open the top cover.
- Pull the drum unit out of the machine and place it on a stable surface.
- Take the empty toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and gently rock it five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly. Then, remove the protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the drum unit. Then, clean the corona wires inside the drum unit.
- Push the drum unit into the printer until it stops. Then, close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the Brother DCP-9020CDW shows the Toner Low message?
When the DCP-9020CDW shows the Toner Low message, you should consider getting a new toner cartridge immediately.
Why should I unpack the new Brother drum unit only when I am ready to install it?
Exposure to direct sunlight may damage the drum unit, so make sure to unpack only when you are ready to install it.
How often does the toner cartridge on my Brother printer need to be replaced?
The frequency of replacement depends on various factors including the percentage of coverage, print volume, types of paper or media used, and the way you turn on or off the printer.