Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The Brother DCP-L2520DW is truly an all-in-one machine, with printing, copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities rolled into one. This makes the machine ideal for small offices and businesses serious about staying on top of their productivity tasks, ensuring they get everything they need every day. Replacements for the Brother DCP-L2520DW include compatible Brother DR630 drum units and compatible Brother TN660 (replaces TN630) high-yield black toner cartridges. Get these replacement drum units and toner cartridge twin packs with discounts or purchase our three-piece combo packs for bigger savings. Shop today! Buy $30 and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-L2520DW, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum assembly. Place assembly unit on a covered flat surface to prevent toner spills.
- Push down the lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake it side to side a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. Lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is properly put in.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the tab left to right several times. Return tab to the home position.
- Insert toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother DR630 drum units and compatible Brother TN660 (replaces TN630) high-yield black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-L2520DW or you get your money back. No questions asked.
Should drum units and toner cartridges be replaced at the same time?
Only when both are no longer able to provide you with quality prints. Drum units and toner cartridges have different page yields so they will stop producing quality prints at different rates. Typically, however, toner cartridges run out first.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines while toner cartridges are designed for laser printers and copiers.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-L2520DW Toner
Regular Price: $80.95
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $29.95