DCP-L2540DWCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Print professional-quality documents with our compatible Brother DCP-L2540DW toner cartridge. It comes with excellent customer service, free shipping for orders above $30, and a 1-year money-back guarantee. Shop now!
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the Brother DCP-L2540DW is a great addition to any small office or workgroup. Easy to use, it's a dependable partner for anyone serious about staying on top of their productivity goals day in and day out. It offers print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, secure wireless connectivity, and flexible paper handling.
Compatible Brother DCP-L2540DW toner cartridges include compatible Brother TN660 (replaces TN630) high-yield black toner cartridge twin packs and compatible Brother DR630 drum units. Get these toner cartridge twin packs and drum units with at least 67% in discounts or buy our three-piece combo packs for even bigger savings. Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
Compatible toner for Brother DCP-L2540DW
The Brother DCP-L2540DW uses Brother TN660 toner cartridge and Brother DR630 drum unit.
Shop Cartridges for DCP-L2540DW
- Best SellerBrother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield$112.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield$59.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN660 & DR630 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN660 Black
- (1) DR630 Drum
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN630) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit for the TN660 Toner Series 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To install a compatible Brother DCP-L2520DW toner cartridge, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly. Place assembly on a covered flat surface to prevent toner spills.
- Push down the lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake it side to side a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. Lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is properly put in.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the tab left to right several times. Return tab to the home position.
- Insert toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges. Remanufactured toner cartridges, on the other hand, are sent to manufacturers for cleaning, refilling with ink, and needed part repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Replacement toner cartridges are best kept sealed in their packages and stored away from direct light. Unopened and stored right, they will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Brother TN660 (replaces TN630) high-yield black toner cartridge twin packs and compatible Brother DR630 drum units are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-L2520DW or you get your money back--no question asked.