DCP-L5500DNCartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for DCP-L5500DN
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge High-Yield 7-Pack
Includes 7 of Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$139.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the Brother DCP-L5500DN, HL-L5200DW, MFC-L6700DW and many more!Learn More$82.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN850 & DR890 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner and Drum 3-Pack
(2) Compatible TN850 Black Toner Cartridges
(1) DR890 Drum Unit$52.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge Twin Pack$38.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN850 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN820) Black High-Yield 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-L5500DN, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum assembly. Place assembly unit on a covered flat surface to prevent toner spills.
- Push down the lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake it side to side a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. Lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is properly put in.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the tab left to right several times. Return tab to the home position.
- Insert toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily, as toner cartridges and drum units are consumed at different rates.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Replacement toner cartridges are sensitive to light so they are best kept in a cool, dry place away from direct light. They should also be kept sealed in their packages until needed. Stored right and unopened, they will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Brother DR820 drum units and compatible Brother TN850 (replaces TN820) high-yield black toner cartridges are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-L5500DN and won't void the printer's warranty.