Brother DCP-L5600DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-L5600DN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-L5600DN:
- Ensure that the DCP-L5600DN is on.
- Open the front cover, and then pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Release the old toner cartridge by pressing down the green lock lever. Then, take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and remove its protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks, and then clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Slide the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer. Push it in as far as it will go until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I order a new toner cartridge for my Brother DCP-L5600DN when the display shows the 'Toner Low' message?
Yes. When the 'Toner Low' message appears on your DCP-L5600DN display, it indicates that the toner cartridge is nearing the end of its life. So, you must order a replacement Brother toner cartridge soon.
Why did I get a 'Cartridge Error' after installing the new toner cartridge?
When you got a 'Cartridge Error' after installing the new toner cartridge, it means the cartridge was not correctly installed. Remove the cartridge from the printer and reinstall it properly.
I'm getting the Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit. Do I automatically qualify for free shipping?
Yes, if your order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states. But if it's not, then a $24.95 shipping fee will apply.