DCP-L5650DNCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Designed for small businesses and offices, the Brother DCP-L5650DN effectively combines cost-efficient output with reliable performance, so you can save time and money while focusing on the more important tasks and aspects of your business. With print and copy speeds of up to 42 pages per minute and monochrome scanning up to 28 ipm, you can get those print and scanning jobs done fast. And if you want to enjoy a lower cost per page, you may use the Brother TN850 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and the Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit from Inkjets. They cost up to 70% less than the originals, so you can pocket the savings while enjoying the same number of pages and reliable performance. Buy them here now!
Shop Cartridges for DCP-L5650DN
- Best Seller$163.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$102.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$78.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- $53.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit 30,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN850 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN820) Black High-Yield 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-L5650DN:
- Make sure that your Brother DCP-L5650DN is on.
- Open the front cover and remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Press down the green lock lever, and then remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and remove its protective cover before installing.
- Insert the new cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into position. Then, clean the primary corona wire.
- Install the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I install a new toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-L5650DN?
If your DCP-L5650DN shows the 'Replace Toner' status, you must install a new toner cartridge to avoid printing delays.
Why should I install a new toner cartridge immediately after unpacking it?
You should install a new toner cartridge immediately after removing it from the package because if it is left unpacked and exposed outside the printer for an extended period, the toner life will be shortened.
What are some of the factors that determine the actual drum life of the Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit?
Humidity, temperature, and type of toner and paper used are just some of the factors that determine the actual life of our Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit.