Brother FAX-2840 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother FAX-2840 is a high-speed mono laser fax machine that comes with a 33.6Kbps modem, 16MB memory, and a 20-page capacity auto document feeder for faxing and copying multiple pages. It offers up to 272 broadcasting locations, 200 speed dial locations, 22 one-touch keys, and a generous paper handling capacity with its 250-sheet paper tray. And since it has the option to use a high-yield toner cartridge, it helps lower your printing cost per page. To enjoy even more savings, purchase Inkjets' Compatible Brother TN450 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It costs up to 70% less than the OEM but offers the same page yield and reliable performance. Plus, it comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can shop with trust. Place your order with us now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother FAX-2840 with these 8 easy steps:
- Turn on the Brother FAX-2840, and then open the front cover.
- Grasp the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly with one hand while you hold the machine with the other hand. Then, pull the drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever to remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly. Then, pull off the protective cover from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Make sure it clicks into place and that the green lock lever lifts automatically.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer. Push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the 'Toner Low' message still appears on the display even after replacing the toner cartridge on my Brother FAX-2840?
When the 'Toner Low' message still appears on the display even after replacing the toner cartridge on your Brother FAX-2840, it's most likely that you installed the cartridge incorrectly. Remove the drum unit assembly from the printer and reinstall the toner cartridge into the drum unit properly.
After replacing the drum unit, I still received the error message "Replace Drum". What could be the problem?
If you receive the 'Replace Drum' error message even after replacing the drum unit, it means that the drum counter was not reset after the installation. Reset the drum counter to get rid of this message.
How much is the shipping fee to Alaska?
A $24.95 shipping fee applies to orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother FAX-2840 Toner
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $57.95
Special Price $19.95