FAX-2840Cartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for FAX-2840
- Brother TN450 / TN420 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-2230, DCP-7060D, MFC-7360N and many more!Learn More$120.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 / TN420 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-2230, DCP-7060D, MFC-7360N and many more!Learn More$54.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$46.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Compatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother FAX-2840 with these 8 easy steps:
- Turn on the Brother FAX-2840, and then open the front cover.
- Grasp the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly with one hand while you hold the machine with the other hand. Then, pull the drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever to remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly. Then, pull off the protective cover from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Make sure it clicks into place and that the green lock lever lifts automatically.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer. Push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the 'Toner Low' message still appears on the display even after replacing the toner cartridge on my Brother FAX-2840?
When the 'Toner Low' message still appears on the display even after replacing the toner cartridge on your Brother FAX-2840, it's most likely that you installed the cartridge incorrectly. Remove the drum unit assembly from the printer and reinstall the toner cartridge into the drum unit properly.
After replacing the drum unit, I still received the error message "Replace Drum". What could be the problem?
If you receive the 'Replace Drum' error message even after replacing the drum unit, it means that the drum counter was not reset after the installation. Reset the drum counter to get rid of this message.
How much is the shipping fee to Alaska?
A $24.95 shipping fee applies to orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories.