Brother HL-1250 TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-1250
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65 eaOut of stock
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge in your Brother HL-1250 printer is a piece of cake. Here's how you do it:
- Open the front cover, then pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Place it on a flat surface and pull out the used toner cartridge from the drum unit while pushing the lock lever down.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the sides with both hands and rock it gently from side to side, up to six times. This ensures the toner is distributed more evenly inside.
- Remove the protective cover, then install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Make sure it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the tab gently from right to left several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Reinstall the drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They are new toner cartridges that use the same design and components as their original versions. Because they are made specifically to adhere to the quality standards of their compatible printer model, they are safe to use without voiding the printer's warranties.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the ones included with Inkjets.com's Brother TN460 and DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack, don't just work perfectly with your Brother HL-1250. They can also provide the same high-quality print results as OEMs, but at a more reasonable price.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.