Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Brother HL-1250 can provide fast print speeds of up to 12 pages per minute, with the first print time in less than 15 seconds. Optimized resolution is up to 1200x600 dpi for sharp black output. But what if it runs out of toner? Then you only need to turn to Inkjets.com. We'll make quick and easy work of any print job with our Brother TN460 and DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black high-yield toner cartridges and a compatible drum unit. They offer impressive page yield and razor-sharp resolution that's on par with their original versions—but at a more affordable price tag. See their best print results firsthand by ordering this combo pack today. You'll get up to 44% off, and orders worth $30 or more are shipped for free.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing the toner cartridge in your Brother HL-1250 printer is a piece of cake. Here's how you do it:
- Open the front cover, then pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Place it on a flat surface and pull out the used toner cartridge from the drum unit while pushing the lock lever down.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the sides with both hands and rock it gently from side to side, up to six times. This ensures the toner is distributed more evenly inside.
- Remove the protective cover, then install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Make sure it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the tab gently from right to left several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Reinstall the drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They are new toner cartridges that use the same design and components as their original versions. Because they are made specifically to adhere to the quality standards of their compatible printer model, they are safe to use without voiding the printer's warranties.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the ones included with Inkjets.com's Brother TN460 and DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack, don't just work perfectly with your Brother HL-1250. They can also provide the same high-quality print results as OEMs, but at a more reasonable price.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-1250 Toner
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95